Effective Date: November 26, 2019
1. Identification of Data Controller.
If you do not agree to this policy, you are prohibited from using any of Our Services.
2. The Information We Collect and How We Collect it.
Personal information that may be acquired by Us includes:
1. Your first and last name;
2. Your e-mail address;
3. Your nickname;
4. Your Facebook App ID;
5. Your device ID; and/or
6. Your encrypted password.
Additional information may be requested for the purposes of securing your account and/or improving our services.
Furthermore, We may also collect the following non-personal information:
5. IP address; and/or
6. Information about your hardware
We may also allow you to create a public profile, which other users of Our Services may be able to see. Your public profile may include the following information:
1. Your profile photo;
2. Your game nickname;
3. Your country of residence; and/or
4. Details about your game statistics.
2.1 Payment Information.
We do not receive any of your financial information, however We may receive non-financial information related to your transactions within Our Services, for example your name, your approximate physical location, and the item or service that you purchased.
The information that We receive is dependent on which Service you are using and which third-party provider manages the transaction.
Our Terms of Service explain our policies regarding charges, billing, third-party credit, and virtual currencies. For more information, refer to our Terms of Service.
3. How We Use Your Information.
We will use the information that you provide to Us for the specific purposes for which you provided that information, as stated at the time of collection. Hereunder are some of the ways in which We may use your information:
1. To optimize and enhance Our Services and users experience;
2. To create your account, which will allow Us to identify you while you are using Our Services;
3. To establish communication with you about the Services you¡¯re using, including updates, new Services, and promotional offers;
4. To provide technical support and respond to your inquiries;
5. To protect the safety and well-being of Our users;
6. To protect Our rights and property in connection with Our Services;
7. To avert any fraud or potentially illegal activities while you are using Our Services;
8. To manage rewards, contests, and/or other promotional activities;
9. To conduct research; and
10. To enable user-to-user communication.
3.1 Third-Party Advertising.
We use advertising to be able to offer some of our Services for free.
These advertisements may include, without limitation, video ads, banner ads, and ¡°offerwalls¡± in which third-party advertisers may provide virtual currency or other in-game items to users in exchange for completing a task.
The offers displayed within Our Services are created and hosted by third-party providers, not by GameSpring.
We do not actively share personal information that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes, unless you have given Us your consent.
After clicking on a third-party advertisement or offer, you may no longer be on a website/application hosted by Us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party services.
4. How Long Do We Store Your Personal Information.
The period for which We will retain your personal information is dependent on the reason for which it has been collected. We will never retain your personal information for longer than is required to provide you with Our Services or to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend and protect Our rights, whichever is longest.
The Personal information that associates you with an account and/or any of Our Services will be retained for at least as long as you have an active account with Us.
In the event you ask us to delete or close your account, We will take all reasonable measures to delete your personal information from Our servers. Nonetheless, We may keep some of your personal information where it is necessary to allow Us to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend and protect Our rights.
5. Use of Social Media.
If you access any of Our Services through Social Media (for example Facebook or Twitter), We may receive certain information about you. The information We receive is determined by each particular platform and the consent that you have provided to them.
6. Security Measures for Your Information.
We implement all recommended industry practices in security measures to protect your personal information. We take all reasonable actions to prevent any unauthorized access or use of your personal information.
However, we cannot guarantee that hacking, data loss, unauthorized access or any other type of breach will never occur. Any transmission of information is done at your own risk.
7. Policy Regarding Children.
The safety and privacy of children is of paramount importance to us. Our Services are not intended for nor directed at users under the age of 17 (the ¡°Children¡±). We will never knowingly collect or solicit information from any Children. Children are prohibited from using any of Our Services.
Parents or guardians that believe that We do hold information about their Children should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your Rights.
Your rights include, but are not limited to:
1. Requesting access to your personal information;
2. Updating, correcting, or erasing your personal information;
3. Requesting the deletion of all of your personal information;
4. Consenting to the processing of your personal information, where applicable;
To exercise any of your rights please submit a request to email@example.com You may be required to provide particular forms of proof of identity in order that We do not disclose personal data to those that are not entitled to it.
When you request the elimination of your personal information, We will only retain information that is subject to the terms described in section 4 ¡°How Long do We Store Your Personal Information.¡±
10. Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are a user using Our Services in the European Union or in the European Economic Area, please read carefully the terms and conditions in this Section.
We strive for strict compliance with the applicable terms and conditions in the European Union¡¯s General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter ¡°GDPR¡±).
Our definition of Personal Data (hereafter the ¡°Personal Data¡±) found in this section is in concordance to the definition contained in Article 4 of the GDPR. We will process your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable terms of the GDPR.
We will collect your Personal Data only with the purpose of providing Our Services and, once achieving the purpose of the collection of the Personal Data, We will use all reasonable effort to immediately and promptly delete all your Personal Data.
As set out in the GDPR, the requests you can make to Us can include:
1. The deletion of your Personal Data;
2. The limitation of the usage of your Personal Data;
3. The correction of your Personal Data; or
4. Any other actions allowed to you under the terms of the GDPR.
Upon your request, We will to the best of our ability promptly respond to your inquiry in accordance with the applicable provisions in the GDPR.
For more information about the personal data we process, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please send Us a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contact Us.
For all other matters, please contact GameSpring through email@example.com or by physical mail to GAMESPRING CO., LTD., 23, Gangnam-daero 84-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.